Two friends sat with an older friend one afternoon having a coffee. They were asking this friend for words of wisdom. They knew that some pitfalls might be not as deep if they could learn from someone who was farther down the road of life. The words that fell on their ears that afternoon, “Have what if… conversations.”
Currently brain science is affirming the importance of ‘what if’ thinking.
- What if… my fear did not exist? What might I do then?
- What if… I took dance lessons?
- What if… I allowed myself to dream big?
- What if… I left work at 5:30pm not 7pm?
- What if… I realized I have choices?
- What if… I made no changes in my life?
What if… you spend some time this week thinking of ‘What if…”